Priess | TECHNICAL CABINS & CONCEPT
Telecom/Subsurface technical cabins
Subsurface technical cabins are a favorable solution in developed areas where high aesthetic requirements and noise restrictions apply.
Subsurface technical cabins were developed for the telecom industry with the capacity for one provider.
Several cabins can be situated at the same mobile site.
Types of subsurface technical cabins
Our subsurface technical cabins come in 2 models, depending on load requirements.
At parking lots and similar, we recommend 12.5 T. We also have a 1.5 T model if the load is limited to pedestrians and bicyclists.
Finally, it is possible to choose a wide range of extra accessories, including a technology package, Roxtec sealing solution, a fold-down seat, active cooling, ventilation
- Fully fitted with installation of light, ventilation, electricity, etc.
- Entirely functional, once installed on site
- Individual placement of entrance
- Well-fitted interiors installation
- The internal division of space tailored to your wants and needs
- Possibility to furnish the cabin with separate compartments for storage of uninterruptible power supplies and cooling systems